There is a place for YOU at Sacred Ground. Please fill out the Volunteer Application to let us know your area of interests and of any services you’d like to donate.
Below are a few of the ways you can help Sacred Ground. You are welcome to donate one-time or ongoing. Thank you for your desire to be part of the Sacred Ground family.
- Cleaning and painting
- Planting flowers and landscaping
- Help raise much needed financial support
- Help with special events
- Social media and marketing efforts
- Work the front desk and answer phones
- Stock the kitchen for patients and families
- Provide bird feed / Fill Bird feeders
- Provide care baskets and/or flowers for each resident room
- Help create a garden area, path and gazebo for patients and guests
- Maintaining our landscaping, flowers, etc.
Other Ways You Can Help:
- Become one of our prayer warriors – pray for us often
- Share Sacred Ground’s website and social media pages with your friends online
- Like and follow our pages on social media
- Engage your church, community organization, friends, family and colleagues
- Host a fundraising event – dinners, yard sales
- Become a monthly donor
- Offer valuable items we can auction – vacation rentals, etc.
- Tell others about your wonderful experience with residential hospice
Professional Goods and Services:
- Repair and maintenance – plumbing, electrical, etc.
- Marketing and promotion
- Social Media expertise
- Photography / Videography
- Fundraising expertise
- Lawn, landscaping and grounds care
- Pavement repair and restoration services
- Event Planning
- Offer your services and goods at cost
- Provide items, gift cards and such that can be auctioned
Please let us know if you have unique ways to serve with Sacred Ground not listed above. It takes a village and we need your help. We appreciate your offerings of your time, talent and treasure and especially your prayers.