We are always in need of all kinds of volunteers in a variety of ways. Message, email or call us with your contact information and area(s) of interest. We all have something special to offer; join us.
Below are a few of the ways you can help Sacred Ground now and in the future after the patient wing has been built. You are welcome to donate one-time or ongoing. We will be in touch soon and thank you for your desire to be part of the Sacred Ground family of volunteers. Please call or send us a message for more information about being a volunteer.
Current volunteer activities:
- Cleaning existing building
- Paint existing building
- Planting flowers and landscaping
- Help raise much needed financial support
- Help with mailings and/or events
- Social media and marketing efforts
Future volunteer activities:
- Volunteer to help at the front desk welcoming area
- Provide meals and/or stock the kitchen for patients and families
- Volunteer to be residents and their families (training provided)
- Provide bird feed / Fill Bird feeders
- Provide care baskets and/or flowers for each resident room
- Help create a garden area, path and gazebo for patients and guests +
- Maintaining our landscaping, flowers, etc.
Other ways you can help:
- Become one of our prayer warriors- pray for us often
- Share Sacred Ground’s website and social media pages with your friends online
- Like and follow our pages on social media
- Engage your church, community organization, friends, family and colleagues
- Rent our facility for special events and community needs
- Host a fundraising event – dinners, yard sales,
- Become a monthly donor
- Offer valuable items we can auction- vacation rentals, etc.
- Tell others about your wonderful experience with residential hospice
Professional Goods and Services:
- Repair and maintenance – plumbing, electrical, etc.
- Marketing and promotion
- Social Media expertise
- Photography / Videography
- Fundraising expertise
- Lawn, landscaping and grounds care
- Pavement repair and restoration services
- Event Planning
- Offer your services and goods at cost
- Provide items, gift cards and such that can be auctioned
Please let us know if you have unique ways to serve with Sacred Ground not listed above. It takes a village and we need your help. We appreciate your offerings of your time, talent and treasure and especially your prayers.